Post-Industrial Material Use
- Collection of textile waste material to be used in recycle process.
Respecting Nature Production
- Purifying system: Less gas and liquid waste generation during the production
- Filtration system: Lower carbon emission
- Agreed with recycle companies for our bags and other waste
- Releases 78% less CO2
- Consumes 97% less water
- Owns LCA certificate
- Hazardous waste management
- While 50% of our white collar employees are female, 45% take managerial positions.
- We encourage their full and effect participation at Epsan, while giving them equal opportunities for leadership at all levels of decision-making
Clean Water and Sanitation
- The polluted water released through our production is treated through the water sanization system and reused in the cycle.
- We collect the aboveground natural spring waters and let it fall in the rivers/seas protecting them from pollution.
Affordable and Clean Energy
Plans to build an in-house Solar Power Plant systems in 2022 that corresponds to 15% of our energy need.
Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
Plans to build a highly energy efficient new factory according to the internationally accepted sustainability standards
Placed as one of the top companies based on the R&I spending in plastics industry in Turkey (by Turkishtime, 2020)
We aim to promote our Eplon+ recycle product portfolio
Our Eplon+ recycle product offers high mechanical properties
We collect post-industrial fiber waster and polymerization waste of polyamide producers for recycling
Responsible Consumption and Production
Purifying system: Less gas and liquid waste generation during the production
Filtration system: Lower carbon emission
Agreed with recycle companies for our bags and other waste
We manage our hazardous waste according to the government framework
Plans to invest in carbon footprint tracking software
Life on Land
Planting and seeding our factory land area.
Donations to The Turkish Foundation for Combating Soil Erosion (TEMA)